Thursday, July 14, 2011

oh, you pretty things


So, now that we have the gratuitous about me post out of the way lets get the ball rolling... i love blogs that have a 'pretty things' post at least once a week, so i'm thinking of making this a regular staple... most likely every friday or sunday. 


 i'm obsessed with paintings by danny roberts. he is brilliant and all his things are very pretty.
http://igorandandre.blogspot.com/

















i love marie antoinette. i've been obsessed with her since 7th grade french class but never have i been more enamored with this lovely lady than in sophia copolla's 'marie antoinette' i love the styling, the photos, the cinematography is brilliant, i love the overall look and feel and the music from this movie.














i love love love 'the royal tenenbaums' its one of my absolute favorite movies and i love this still from the movie. i love it so much i have it on my wall in my room.












two collages by me where i've used the lips that are in my heading. i love them! i wish i could rock them but i dont think they're the right look for me.

No comments: